Friday, April 30, 2021

Sin - Stop offending God!

CA 9+ Sin - Stop offending God! 1,159 views •Premiered 2 hours ago 166 2 Share Save Sensus Fidelium 189K subscribers A retreat Conference given by the Marian Friars Minor on the topic of Sin. Support the Marian Friars Minor: https://www.marianfriarsminor.com/​ 8 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Auggie Giuseppe Auggie Giuseppe 1 second ago We need more of these meditations like this daily! Christopher Christopher 2 hours ago SOMETHING I YELL IN MY HEAD DAILY. 3 Tam Gonzalez Tam Gonzalez 1 hour ago I love ALL of this Brother's talks (so much wisdom). Saved all his talks on my emails so I can always have it in the future. This talk is PRICELESS, AMAZING. 3 Lesley Auby Lesley Auby 1 hour ago We are so Blessed to have the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession). πŸ™ 2 Catholic Life Catholic Life 1 hour ago Thank you Father. Please pray for me and my husband. I just got Surgery and my husband gets his Monday. We want to clear out our lives and live little and humbly...go to mass and have just enough to survive. . So we can live with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God....and Our Mother....God be with us... Marian Helper Marian Helper 44 minutes ago Thanks Steve God bless you and your family! Mary Ann Becksted Mary Ann Becksted 1 hour ago ? Jesse C Jesse C 1 hour ago Amen amen amen! Afro 123 Afro 123 26 minutes ago Please pray for my kids conversion please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’

No comments:

Post a Comment