Friday, August 20, 2021

Padre Pio: "We Only Have 50 Years Remaining!"

CA Padre Pio: "We Only Have 50 Years Remaining!" 84,155 views Aug 11, 2021 5.3K 70 Share Save Following Padre Pio 34.8K subscribers Padre Pio: We Only Have 50 Years Remaining! It is 1918 and Padre Pio says to a young photographer friend, "do no evil, we only have 50 years remaining." Each year, the photographer is told the same thing with the count going down each time, until one day Padre Pio says, "Modesto, 50 years have now passed." So, what happens to Modesto and, of course, to Padre Pio? Help us to spread Padre Pio to many others! BECOME A PROTECTED CHILD OF PADRE PIO Click here to see how! https://followingpadrepio.org/pcs1/ Special Benefits for those who join: * Weekly or Monthly Masses celebrated for your intentions * Free 50-page prayer book, with colour illustrations, with selected favourites of Padre Pio * Free A5 full-colour picture/prayer card of Padre Pio * And MORE Click here to see how! https://followingpadrepio.org/pcs1/ !! NEW VIDEO EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY !! Click SUBSCRIBE, then πŸ”” SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT! If you or a family member needs help then do Follow This Channel! And see what Padre Pio can do for you or someone you love. You will be amazed! OTHER VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/c/followingpa... ENROLL IN OUR PADRE PIO MASS! Your intentions will included for both you and your loved ones. You will also be notified of new videos and special offers: Click SUBSCRIBE, then πŸ””, then Enroll here: https://followingpadrepio.org/friday_... VIDEO ON HOW TO ENROLL IN NEXT FRIDAY'S MASS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufToJ... RECEIVE PADRE PIO'S BLESSING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXGFf... Source: Quelle: Papa Giovanni,Guide del nostro tempo von Renzo Allegri =============================================== For the prayer to St Joseph for a good death see video description. PRAYER FOR A HAPPY DEATH O Glorious St. Joseph, behold I choose thee today for my special patron in life and at the hour of my death. Preserve and increase in me the spirit of prayer and fervor in the service of God. Remove far from me every kind of sin; obtain for me that my death may not come upon me unawares, but that I may have time to confess my sins sacramentally and to bewail them with a most perfect understanding and a most sincere and perfect contrition, in order that I may breathe forth my soul into the hands of Jesus and Mary. Amen 327 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... noel dias noel dias 1 week ago I witnessed the painful death of my beloved wife due to blood cancer. A sinner like myself just could not come to terms how could a spiritual woman as she was go in such a horrible manner. It’s nearly one year now I have fully come to understand the reason. The experience was heart breaking, fear, loneliness and despair gripped my life. But prayer brought me closer to God, it calmed me gave me an answer. Now, not a day goes by without me reciting the prayer of Padre Pio, the Rosary and the Divine Mercy. What is impossible for man is possible for God, Blessed is God forever πŸ™πŸ½ 245 Madelina Ramamuruthan Madelina Ramamuruthan 1 week ago Padre Pio please pray for me for a peaceful, prepared holy death. Like I too am afraid. Amen 81 roger That roger That 3 days ago I don’t think Pio feared death, I think he saw the suffering it would cause others 3 Lo. G. Lo. G. 1 week ago Please St Pio, intercede for me and my family that we will be allowed the grace to repent before we die. πŸ™ 98 Melody M Melody M 3 days ago Beautiful Padre Pio, please help those whom are suffering with hurt and illness. Thank you for being there for so many and serving God. Have a peaceful rest saint Padre 16 Toni Breen Toni Breen 3 days ago Our Lady of Fatima told the three children that they would not find happiness in this world but in the next. I remind myself of this often. Another seer stated that if we knew the power of suffering through Jesus, we would welcome it. 4 Angela Hahn Angela Hahn 1 week ago Dear St Padre Pio, please intercede for my Brother in law who is in a coma with Covid please please St Pio I beg for your intercession by way of a miraculous healing πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 26 Joanelizabeth Joanelizabeth 5 days ago Nearby was a beautiful Padre Pio statue and prayer center. I took my dying husband to the center and although he was not Catholic by birth....he immediately felt intense love and began to weep. My husband passed away and yet 12 years later I remember that day and the many days after which Padre Pio remained to help me. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ I share with everyone. 20 Anna Lemberger Anna Lemberger 1 week ago (edited) Padre Pio Heal my body Amen Thank you Ask Jesus to heal our country and our world against evil powers 34 Izenngardd Rayne Izenngardd Rayne 12 hours ago Modesto’s great faith let him live for 15 more years. 1 Nora Coyle Nora Coyle 1 week ago Padre Pio pray to God for me that my sleep be restored. Praise the Lord Amen❤️ 9 Laura in Georgia Laura in Georgia 1 week ago Why did Padre Pio count down the years? Not really sure, but I guess it was to show his friend he knew of his own death & that their time of seeing each other on this earth would be limited. I do hope they met again in heaven. And I pray I get to meet him there as well! Padre Pio pray for me! 27 Charles Martel Charles Martel 1 week ago St. Pio, please pray for your spiritual children and our families. Amen. 69 Peg Schneider Peg Schneider 6 days ago Jesus said we would be like Him. He suffered horribly, and He allows His children to suffer with Him. 42 aCrusader aCrusader 1 week ago I'm not smart, but maybe the reason St. Padre Pio kept saying that to Modesto was because he wanted Modesto also to prepare for his own death, which could've been sooner or later, and wanted him to live with that constant reminder to be ready for it. Just my opinion, which doesn't really matter! May God bless you and May The Immaculate Heart be our Refuge! 70 Cal 99ers Cal 99ers 21 hours ago Some of the Saints I've read about who were as holy as Padre Pio looked forward to passing into Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment