Wednesday, August 18, 2021

St Mary Mazzarello - House of Happiness

CA 2 #StMaryMazzarello St Mary Mazzarello - House of Happiness 141,504 views May 13, 2020 1.3K 73 Share Save Salesian Sisters GBR 1.01K subscribers Film of the life of #StMaryMazzarello (eng) 113 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Filly C Filly C 1 week ago Beautiful story of unconditional love ❤️. We pray that we too can grow in love for God and each other 🙏 37 simone williams simone williams 5 days ago A most inspiring life to emulate. May Jesus help us all to be as simply and directly showing his example of love, as Sister Maji did. 9 Rosandy Jimenez Rosandy Jimenez 1 week ago A beautiful real story that feel my hearts with a pure LOVE and FAITH to OUR MOTHER MARY, LORD JESUS CHRIST AND TO OUR GOD THE FATHER. Heal us and forgive us our sins. May we live in peace and unity for the whole world.Thank you. 22 mario gonzalez mario gonzalez 4 days ago I went to the salisian st John basco school from 3rd to 8th grade and served daily mass as an altarboy at 6,am for the sisters. This beautiful movie brought back so many nice memories.In 1970 I was stationed in thailand when i was drafted into the army and i used to go to the latin mass in the st John bosco school there and it was still almost identical to my old school . The sisters still used the very same habits. I am a franciscan now . but i still think of my salisian days 7 Christine Otis Christine Otis 1 week ago l remember my first holy communion being a pure and holy experience and l wish l held that purity, holiness and innocence always.l pray for all childten to grow in faith chastity and holiness.Amen 25 K J K J 1 week ago Thank you for sharing this with us. What a beautiful saint! She loved God so much! 9 Sylvia Lorenzo Sylvia Lorenzo 4 days ago Dear Sisters,thank you for sharing ! and thank you for being there where you are right now,continuing such noble apostolate. 1 Yvonne Matthew Yvonne Matthew 3 days ago Truely the most interesting film,I’ve seen, in quite awhile. Loving compassion, struggles ,and sacrifices, teaching young girls 1 Melba Remior DePaula Melba Remior DePaula 2 weeks ago What a beautiful and inspiring film! Thank you so much for all the work you have done in bringing young girls to Jesus and Mary!❤ GBY+ I pray you are inspired to make more films. 9 Pax et Bonum Pax et Bonum 1 week ago We need holy saints today. Pray that Our Lord would raise up a multitude of saints who love Him . 14 Anita Suico Anita Suico 1 week ago Amazing life of St. Mary Mazarello—- Founder of Daughters of Mary of Christians. Pray for us always. 14 Diana Doos Diana Doos 1 week ago It would seem that I am not the only one who needs to watch this film by accident or not. I found this by accident? This movie has truly touched my heart when I needed it the most. What an incredible film. Thank you father for reminding me 9 szane nermec szane nermec 1 week ago Hopefully the LORD will hear and answer me all my prayers through your help 1 Mary Trainor Mary Trainor 1 week ago Praying for a miracle for Brian and his 7 children. Praying my son Michael will be allowed to play a part in the Redemption of this family. 18

No comments:

Post a Comment