Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Two Conditions for Marian Devotion

Two Conditions for Marian Devotion 26,117 views •Sep 6, 2014 784 11 Share Save Sensus Fidelium 178K subscribers That to everyone that hath shall be given, and he shall abound; and from him that hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him” (Lk 19:26). This passage gives us an insight into how the saints became saints. It also applies to the Blessed Virgin Mother. From St. Alphonsus Liguori we learn that two conditions must be fulfilled in order for her to reward the tributes of our affections. First, our soul must be free from sin. Second, we must persevere in our devotion to Mary. Father then elaborates on seven ways to practice devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary: [1] the Hail Mary; [2] Novenas; [3] the Rosary; [4] Fasting; [5] Almsgiving; [6] Visiting Marian Shrines, and [7] the Scapular. For more please visit http://svfonline.org/ & remember to say 3 Hail Marys for the priest 40 Comments augustin tio Add a public comment... keig6161 keig6161 1 year ago I always talk to Protestants about the theology of Our mother and how believing in her and praying the rosary will help them in their spiritual growth. Most accept this. Oh holy mother please bring our separated brothers and sisters home to holy mother church 15 krakusdomm krakusdomm 6 years ago Interesting. I was brought up short on understanding these things, in fact as a child lacking in everything spiritual! As I have prayed, in learning Loyalty and Devotion along the way, I have not been misled despite the decades of deceit and so many other nefarious things. Our Blessed Mother is truly a loving mother and this information is helpful for wretched people like me! For what was unknown to me comes to me now in this message and is so acceptable, for the road has not been easy for me. I will put this practice into the routine of things I already do. 25 mejl2015 mejl2015 5 years ago What do I do if I continue to struggle with habitual sin? I'm showing some improvement, but it's hard for me to stay in the state of grace. Please pray that I neither presume, nor despair, in God's mercy. Oremus. 23 ella hope ella hope 5 years ago sin, frequent confession, possible a spiritual director that can assist you. Continue in prayer my brother in Christ. 14 Aethiop Al-Nasara Aethiop Al-Nasara 2 years ago (edited) our lady helped me greatly. she appeared to me to tell me not to worry. I was falsely accused of an infamous crime in 2017. I'm forever grateful to her. I love you, my mother. thank you, thank you. i can't wait to see you again. 8 Bernadette Bernadette Bernadette Bernadette 1 year ago In my experience, praying the Rosary—first The 5 decade—then the 15, helps a person detach from sin. Persevere in praying the Rosary and True Devotion will start to follow. 5 Love Mercy Love Mercy 2 weeks ago thank you for this, i'm new to marian devotion. i'm searching for a catholic church to call home as well. Ocean Blue Ocean Blue 1 year ago I can't tell you how happy I am to somehow land on this part of YouTube💙 I am going to follow both of the instructions for devotion🙏 Thank you so much🌺 1 Jeanie Jeanie 2 years ago What if I have confessed all my sins to the best of my knowledge, but I have some sin(s) I am unaware of and think I am honoring her with a clean soul? Is it enough that I have sincere contrition, make an Act of Contrition to God (since the main thing is that I don't want to offend Him and I want repent and make reparation if I have) and have genuine intention of repentance and a clean heart and soul and honor her confidently? Thanks in advance for your reply, 3 Hail Marys for all who wish to honor Mary with a clean heart and soul. 4 Selvakumaran Vinayagasothy Selvakumaran Vinayagasothy 1 year ago Thank you so much for this. We need more sermons and devotion methods like this. So useful for this kind of fast and distraction world. Thank you so much. May God bless you and God's peace always with you. 1 Perpetual Kalero Perpetual Kalero 6 months ago Mother Mary pray for us Amen and help us to follow you. 1 Su V Su V 5 months ago Holy Mary, pray for us🙏 1

No comments:

Post a Comment