Saturday, July 24, 2021

Bangkok 4K. Capital of Thailand.

CA 9+ #bangkok Bangkok 4K. Capital of Thailand. 1,537,284 views Mar 16, 2019 10K 523 Share Save CoolVision 393K subscribers Whas the most visited city in the world? It is Bangkok, Thailand #bangkok 797 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... wez130 wez130 2 years ago (edited) Been to BKK twice in the last 2 years and just can't get enough of it. First time, it was an assault on the senses, now i'm addicted, i cannot wait to go back there! In fact, my pic <<< was taken from the roof of the Hotel Royal Bangkok in Chinatown on Yaowarat Rd! 198 fq YN fq YN 2 years ago (edited) i love Bankok , i love Maha Nakhon building ,from your neighbour country cambodia 84 Alex Lim T. Alex Lim T. 2 years ago Bangkok is one of my favorite cities. Even I have visited 10 times but still wanted to go back. 261 Thiti J. Thiti J. 2 years ago People are friendly, many attraction, delicious food and cheap. Should go to some day. 😂 174 เนรัญชรา ภักดีชุมพล เนรัญชรา ภักดีชุมพล 2 years ago ประเทศไทยที่เราภูมิใจ เรารักประเทศไทย 👍🇹🇭🌴💕 48 Maurice Walker Maurice Walker 2 years ago Bangkok is a very proactive city. There is always something happening all the time. It is a city that never sleeps. It is full of history and culture. The people are very friendly and always smiling. I love the Tu,Tus. It is truly a great city to be in. 53 Александр Алексеев Александр Алексеев 2 years ago I can't explain why, but I love that city. 117 โต้ง บางบอน โต้ง บางบอน 2 years ago Thailand is heaven. 175 野比のび太 野比のび太 1 year ago I love Thailand😍 From Tokyo. 149 Md Javed Md Javed 11 months ago Love 🇹🇭Thailand ❤from India 🇮🇳 26 Stary majaw Stary majaw 2 years ago I'm from India but i really love Bangkok city I have been vist it's like a heaven woow I really love it's 161 Jessa Gabucan Jessa Gabucan 2 years ago Bangkok my favorite place in the whole world! 135 APTHM APTHM 2 years ago This city always interesting, never be bored to visit 85 Do you like my Nickname? I've made you waste 5 sec Do you like my Nickname? I've made you waste 5 sec 2 years ago Beautiful city, beautiful people, beautiful country. Been there first time in 2018 and then I understood why westeners move there. I'm not an expert about Thailand, but I think Buddhism plays an important role and is one of the reason Thailand is such a cool country. 313 Laurenz Villegas Laurenz Villegas 10 months ago (edited) Thailand Is amazing! We really love thailand. Their BL and Lakorns are amazing, The people are kind and the cities are great. We love you thailand! From Philippines!🇵🇭 13 SuWhite SuWhite 2 years ago Sometimes I secretly envy Thai people Delicious food, the city is worth it Tourist attractions are a lot And the Thai people are very friendly And the word that Thailand is Siam City, smiling, yes, it is reasonable and very accurate I love Thailand a lot. From the Netherlands 💞 26 joel joel 2 years ago Great video on Bangkok. If I had to pick between Hawaii for a week or Bangkok for a week, I'd pick Bangkok. I love Thailand. It has become my favorite place to visit. The food is good, the people are nice, the weather is perfect (Dec to Feb) and I can do it on a budget if I want. I'm going back next February and I can't wait. Lol 10 months and counting. 124 kageyamareijikun kageyamareijikun 2 years ago You remind me of why I love Bangkok and nice, friendly, kind Thai people :) 90 PATIENCE EMUZE TV PATIENCE EMUZE TV 1 year ago Bangkok my favorite place in the whole world! 6 Massive Diarrhea Massive Diarrhea 1 year ago That street musician did on the best street songs I've ever heard. I wish I was there to tip him good.

No comments:

Post a Comment