Friday, July 23, 2021

Shenzhen China - Silicon Valley of Asia?

CA 9+ SHENZHEN Shenzhen China - Silicon Valley of Asia? 939,004 views Jan 22, 2020 12K 533 Share Save CoolVision 393K subscribers Shenzhen is developing so fast it's hard to keep up with it. Its the first city in China where they started to play with market economy. Lets see what it turned out to be! #shenzhen 2,203 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Peksim Lutor Peksim Lutor 1 year ago Thank you for this great video, Im a Serbian guy and I lived in beijing for 4 and a half years and then i moved to Guangzhou, and my lovely city of Guangzhou is even more beautiful than Shenzhen. :) I lived in Serbia and New York and Berlin and Beijing and Phuket ( Thailand) and then San Francisco, then Beijing again and now in Guangzhou, and from all of these places I felt the best in the South of China! Nice weather, very super safe ( you can walk home at 5 am and nobody will even look at you ) very nice salary, low cost of living, excellent health system that is also very cheap ( not like in the US). God bless China! 584 dgilvani dgilvani 1 year ago Streets are so clean ☺️ 636 GolfProinChina GolfProinChina 1 year ago This is my favorite city in China that I have lived. As a foreigner, the Chinese people are very warm and friendly to me. I feel very safe living here. Great video. 711 Deathless Deathless 1 year ago People say japan is high tech, I’ve been there and I still need to carry coins in my pocket to pay for things. In China everything is done with your smart phone. I’m not saying Japan isn’t a nice place but China is definitely high tech 428 Fitah Kariye Fitah Kariye 1 year ago China is beautiful country and the chinese people are talent and hardwarking they make china great for short time. Thank you for sharing this great video i am from somalia 175 Scandi66 Scandi66 1 year ago This was the second city I visited in China, 20 years ago. Omg how the city has developed. More modern than Tokyo, more modern than any city in the West. Thanks for sharing 🙂 271 drifter T drifter T 1 year ago Just a correction: Both VISA and Mater cards are accepted in China. 344 Toheeb Adeshina Toheeb Adeshina 1 year ago I don't even have a favorite city in China, I love all the whole cities of China, and i wish to visit all of them. 251 George Yang George Yang 1 year ago CCP just done great job, I would say. 142 Abc Xyz Abc Xyz 1 year ago Totally understandable for China to be vary and suspicious of foreigners, considering there are malicious intends to "Contain" China and keep China down, by any and all means it seems. Survalliecnes are in public area, do you criticize all the surviallence in UK, us airport, Canada...etc. Talking points at the end are Bias and typical of antichina proapangda talking points. 200 Pradip Neupane Pradip Neupane 1 year ago Mini Europe? Seriously? This is far better than Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment