Saturday, July 24, 2021

Singapore 4K. Interesting Facts About Singapore

CA 9+ #Singapore Singapore 4K. Interesting Facts About Singapore 4,368,231 views Feb 23, 2019 31K 1.7K Share Save CoolVision 393K subscribers Singapore is one of the best countries in the world/ Lets take a look at it in 4K and learn some interesting facts! #Singapore 3,280 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Ben O Ben O 2 years ago Singapore banned chewing gum mainly because many tended to stick it on train doors,sensors etc which stopped them from closing automatically, and the trains couldn't move without closing those doors. For a country with no natural resources and one which have to even import soil and water from other countries, time is everything. time is money. you cant delay a train and subsequent trains on the line wasting everyone's time because some fool struck some gum on one of the door sensors. its a wonderful thing that they banned it. One of the best countries in the world! Kudoos 726 Michael Oliver Michael Oliver 2 months ago Working online. has became the source of my wealth, during this period of pandemic. Actually. I don't really know what kind of job, i could have done that yet all these amount of money, within a period of time. with the help of Mr jose Antonio. 108 Blasphemous Joe Blasphemous Joe 4 months ago Big credit to the founding father of Singapore... Rest In Easy Oldman. 24 Van's Room Van's Room 5 months ago I went to Singapore for multiple times. And it was a really nice country, clean and tidy. And I walked around in Singapore until midnight everytime I visit here. And it feels so secured, like no one ever try to threatened me. 32 Lousia Veerasamy Lousia Veerasamy 1 year ago Nothing is impossible with lee kuan yew 18 Juan Ferdinand Blardony Juan Ferdinand Blardony 2 years ago What I love about Singapore, is the DISCIPLINE and LAW ABIDING. 239 Qonita BadegesTM Qonita BadegesTM 1 year ago When I was little I thought it was was so boring. Clean and boring. Now, it is The most peaceful and Respectable country I can think of 100 Diego Diego 1 year ago Uno de los mejores países en el mundo sin duda alguna. Deseo poder visitarlo. Hermosos país. ❤️ 3 BuSick BuSick 10 months ago This video made me appreciate Singapore more!! I mean, I lived there for 2months and didn't know about this facts and places. Damn I wanna go back. 30 Little Tut Little Tut 1 year ago I had no idea Singapore was that modern... even the housing apartments, streets, etc. I want to visit! Thanks again for another very informative video! :) 38 Gary Templemain Gary Templemain 2 years ago One of the very best videos about Singapore. None of that "look at me, look at me" videos that are so prevalent on UTube. It must have taken forever to video then edit and put together. Very well done. A credit to you. My favorite thing about Singapore is it's mix of people and the individual areas, China town, Little India, Orchard Rd, Marina Bay, Sentosa etc. 265 Singapore Tour and Travels Singapore Tour and Travels 1 year ago I stay in Singapore for 2 months. I can say that those are on of the best time of my life! Love Singapore. Amazing city! Wonderful people! I will definitely make another trip to Singapore. 24 Jade Jade 8 months ago Beautiful Singapore. It will be my first holiday destination once the international borders are open. Chicken rice, char kway teow, ice kacang here I come YUM!!! 21 Haggai Simon Haggai Simon 1 year ago We lived in Singapore for 4 years. My son was born there! these were one of the best years of my life! Love Singapore. Maybe one day we will be back! 50 DIKS Creators DIKS Creators 3 months ago Singapore is really beautiful, my friend, greetings to the people of Singapore,👍🏻⬅️ 6 Isabella Pang Isabella Pang 2 years ago Singapore is worth a visit. The place is very clean; the people here are very welcoming; the foods are delicious there. I am very happy to come back from time to time. 177 Suraj SAUD Suraj SAUD 1 year ago Lovely n beautiful singapore .i wish to travel singapore once a time. 37 M. M. 1 year ago Watching your videos make us realize how hard it is to live in West, while they want to make us believe it's the best place to live when it's really not. Wish I could travel everywhere like you ☺. 37 Sumer Singh Sumer Singh 1 year ago I moved to Singapore 1 year back with family. Amazed by the sense of security you feel here. Love Singapore 6

No comments:

Post a Comment