Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Saint Thérèse of Lisieux - "Love is All You Need"

CA 1 Saint Thérèse of Lisieux - "Love is All You Need" 10,869 views •Apr 11, 2018 199 3 Share Save Sacred Heart Publications 32.8K subscribers Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for their own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited version of her journal called "Story of a Soul." (Collections of her letters and restored versions of her journals have been published recently.) But within 28 years of her death, the public demand was so great that she was canonized. Saint Therese teaches us that a person does not have to do great things in order to become a Saint. Her sanctification came about because her great love for God brought her to become little. In every day small actions of love she has become an example to us all. Saint Therese said she would spend her heaven in doing good upon earth. Before her Beatification The Carmel of Lisieux was receiving on average 60 letters a day of the miracles and favors granted through her intercession 7 Comments Auggie Giuseppe Add a public comment... Sacred Heart Publications Pinned by Sacred Heart Publications Sacred Heart Publications 1 year ago Full Playlist for Catholic Videos 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVh5Zz41MvQ&list=PLzIbm_1IM9f-8jFOp1ChPqkuyJrMGDQKz ReginaClareJane ReginaClareJane 2 years ago this was really wonderful to listen to! dear little therese, what an inspiration and a blessing! 3 Vaya Condios Vaya Condios 2 years ago (edited) I absolutely adore this little Saint. I've always loved the stories about the lives of the Saint's and I have my own many favorite Saint's of whom I've adopted as my own Patron Saints. I now share these stories with my little one, in the hope that she too may grow up with a love for the Saints. St. Therese of Lisieux, is also known as St. Therese of the "Child Jesus", and of the "Holy face," and the "Little flower." Some parts of her chidhood remind me of my little one, therefore I've chosen this Saint as a special Patron Saint for my little girl, along with Little Nellie of Holy God, and St. Catherine of Siena, as there are also stories about her childhood. In fact both St. Therese and St. Catherine of Siena, as children were cheeky little monkeys, both of them, just like my little one, and we laugh when we read these stories together, they are just perfect for her. I've shared stories with her about St. Therese, as a child like herself, they are beautiful stories and inspiring to children. There are many good children's books on the lives of the Saints, that are available on Amazon and also on various other Catholic sites, which I have found are great for kids, to introduce them to our Catholic Saint's, and to be an inspiration to them in their own lives as Catholics. God Bless. 8 Nguyet Ho Nguyet Ho 2 years ago I thank you so much for this and all your videos books on audiobooks because I’m a slow reader but I can listen to them while at work! God bless you! Thanks and praises be to God! 🙏🏼❤️🕊 2 Natalia Benoit Natalia Benoit 2 years ago My favorite line in her book "i choose everything" i repeat the same to God its funny cuz even her name is with 2 not 1 saint therese of the child Jesus and the Holy Face not just the child Jesus which does speak of her unique relationship in the trust and love with God

No comments:

Post a Comment